Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 1

I'm doing a 101 in 1001 and part of that is to do a Project 365. So I get to mantain two blogs.. what was I thinking?!? =)

I'm actually very excited about both. The reason behind Project 365 being on that list is because I want to improve my photography. I have a Canon Rebel XS. I'm learning how to use it in manual but I have a ton to learn. What better way than making sure I take at least one picture every single day. The hard part of this for me will be the blogging part. So I may get a tad bit behind but I figure as long as I take my pictures every single day, that is what is most important. I will try to not let this get more than 3 days behind.

So anyways - Day 1 was August 15th, 2010. I had to start this day because I went to the most awesome place - Northern State Hospital. You can't get to the actual hospital part, but you can get to all sorts of old outbuildings that are so very cool and interesting to photograph. Here is my favorite picture of that day. Ok.. two of my favorites from that day. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment